LED HIGH/LOW BAY
High Bay lights are manufactured with a narrow beam angle (40/80) for use within buildings with high ceilings whereas Low Bay lights have a wide beam angle (170) especially for buildings with ceilings under 5m.
- Ultra Bright Bridgelux LED Unit
- Aluminium housing available in silver, dark grey or black.
- Air flow thermal management system.
- Integrated Meanwell HLG dimmable driver allowing 3-in-1 dimming function (1-10V, PWM or resistance).
- IP66 rated which makes it ideal for wet & dusty applications.
- Polycarbonate cover (no glass) making it robust.
- Built-in protection for short circuit, overload, over voltage & over temperature.
- Vibration & shock testing is carried out during manufacturing.
- Lamp Efficiency 105lm/W, Power Factor >0.9, 50,000 hrs useful lifespan.
- Available in cool white (70CRI), natural white (75 CRI) or warm white (70 CRI).
- Available with either a 40, 80 or 170 degree beam angle.
- Choice of two fittings.
- Timer & motion sensor options.
- CE & RoHS certified
£0.00 – £913.76 (Ex. VAT)
(Please call for trade price)
170, 40, 80
Cool White, Natural White, Warm White
Hook, Pendant Tube
Black, Dark Grey, Silver
2 Bar – 40W, 2 Bar – 60W, 3 Bar – 100W, 3 Bar – 60W, 4 Bar – 120W, 4 Bar – 80W, 5 Bar – 100W, 5 Bar – 150W, 6 Bar – 120W, 6 Bar – 200W, 7 Bar – 150W, 7 Bar – 250W
|Supporting Document||Download PDF|