The world’s thinnest & most flexible back lighting solution which delivers very high levels of efficiency and uniformity enabling fascinating new opportunities.
High density, low profile Osram LEDs are encapsulated in an extremely thin light-guide prismatic film which distributes light evenly over the transparent tile. This single or double sided lit tile has a high CRI and is available in a range of kelvins/colours. With the added benefit that the tile can be cut and joined to fit any application.
A revolutionary LED track light that has a telescopic lens to adjust the beam angle. Giving a spot or flood in one unit – ideal for retail or exhibition applications.
Cree LED COB 15W, 20W & 30W each available in very warm white (2700K), warm white (3000K) or day white (4000K). With an excellent CRI>90 and power factor of > 0.90
A sleek design and superior thermal management. Rotating 90 degrees vertically and 350 degrees horizontally.
Dimming via Triac and comes complete with a 3 track adaptor.
A 90 minute fire rated LED down light which is ideal for commercial or industrial applications. A direct retrofit for 4″, 6″ and 8″ fluorescent downlighters.
Option of mains dimming via leading or trailing edge, with integral dimmable driver and emergency maintained.
Comes with a 45 degree beam and a choice of bezel – white, chrome or brushed nickel.
A revolutionary Beam Adjustable LED down light which allows the option of a flood or spot in one unit!
By simply twisting the telescopic lens this high quality Cree COB LED with CRI >90 changes the beam from 90 to 15 degrees. The single 15W unit with an impressive 1275lm output is also available as a double or triple unit. With superior thermal management giving a power factor of >0.90.
Options available: Dimming via Triac, Dali or 1-10V. Housing colours – white, black or silver.
This high powered 35 watt lamp provides a strong vibrant light making it ideal for Retail or Exhibition lighting.
- A LED COB Gimbal lamp with dimmable driver, Die cast aluminium alloy housing with toughend glass which provides excellent heat dissipation.
- Comes with a 45 degree beam, 360 degree rotation plus a 30 degree vertical tilt.
- 0.90 Power Factor
- >80 CRI
- 1980 lumens
- CE & RoHS certified
This stylish ultra slim easy to install LED ceiling panel which is design for applications that require high ambient light levels. Durable with uniform glare free light providing high luminance levels resulting in an effective, attractive and comfortable environment. All that and it also offers 60% energy savings!
Read the rest of this entry »
High Bay lights are manufactured with a narrow beam angle (40/80) for use within buildings with high ceilings whereas Low Bay lights have a wide beam angle (170) especially for buildings with ceilings under 5m.
- Ultra Bright Bridgelux LED Unit
- Aluminium housing available in silver, dark grey or black.
- Air flow thermal management system.
- Integrated Meanwell HLG dimmable driver allowing 3-in-1 dimming function (1-10V, PWM or resistance).
- IP66 rated which makes it ideal for wet & dusty applications.
- Polycarbonate cover (no glass) making it robust.
- Built-in protection for short circuit, overload, over voltage & over temperature.
- Vibration & shock testing is carried out during manufacturing.
- Lamp Efficiency 105lm/W, Power Factor >0.9, 50,000 hrs useful lifespan.
- Available in cool white (70CRI), natural white (75 CRI) or warm white (70 CRI).
- Available with either a 40, 80 or 170 degree beam angle.
- Choice of two fittings.
- Timer & motion sensor options.
- CE & RoHS certified
15W Power LED AR111 Reflector. The popular GU53 base and standard shape making it a direct replacement.
Saves energy up to 90%. Environmentally friendly with no UV output. Useful life expectancy 30,000hrs (80%).
Lamp life may reduce when used in an enclosed fitting. Non-dimmable.
Save further energy by controlling your LED lighting with this simple to programme occupancy sensor.
You can set the light level you require and the time the light remains on. If there is sufficient natural light then the senor will not operate.
This product uses Doppler principle and advanced spectrum analysis technology. It has a photosensitiser inducer which can adjust the brightness of light – as long as the LED light is dimmable!
Ideal for corridors, garages, cloakrooms to name a few applications.